Litigation & Arbitration
- Top Firms & Agencies
- Global Arbitrators
- Complex Litigation
- US Depositions Overseas
- Sophisticated Services
- Transcription of formal witness statements and depositions
- In-court transcription of official testimony for legal proceedings originating in the UK, EMEA, APAC and the Middle East
- Live, realtime transcripts
- Hyperlinking exhibits and documents to witness statements and transcripts
- Collaboration on eDiscovery documents
- Evidence management and case analysis
- Digital streaming of live video
- Synchronization of recorded video to transcripts
- Electronic deposition binders
Public Inquiries & Investigations
Our team of reporters and support staff have many years' experience in public inquiry work and understand the difference in approach required. We provide preliminary advice and guidance on the types of services most appropriate for the various phases of an inquiry, from evidence management and presentation through to the capture of oral testimony and posting transcripts and evidence for public use on an inquiry web site.
Opus 2 staff have worked on such high profile cases as the Hutton Inquiry, the Bloody Sunday Inquiry, the Shipman Inquiry, the Victoria Climbié Inquiry and the Heathrow Terminal 5 Inquiry. In Scotland we have provided court reporting, evidence display and web updating services to the ICL and Fingerprint Inquiries.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Countless companies (including Opus 2) can cite security measures on par with online banking, but few companies have our same background securing the confidential legal documentation from those same financial institutions and corporate giants -- let alone our experience managing the incredibly sensitive evidence from their private arbitrations.
Opus 2's platform officially debuted as the software backbone enabling solicitors, barristers and the judge to manage the evidence from the world's largest private litigation at that time (2011). Today, the platform is used for nearly all major litigation conducted in the UK, Singapore, and across borders.
Having successfully revolutionised the litigation practices within every top law firm in the UK, Opus 2's Forum is poised to bring similar advancements to their M&A practice groups.