Forward thinking law firms, including all the top 50 international law firms, rely on the experience and knowledge of our services team to transform their practice and facilitate thousands of legal matters each year.
We understand every legal practice has a unique approach, which is why our solutions are designed to be flexible and adapted to each team. Our Solution Services team help law firms create their unique solution-based services by customising our offerings to meet your specific requirements.
They combine deep technical knowledge and experience of working on a broad range of legal matters to:
- work closely with your teams to understand the practice, how you like to work and your clients’ needs;
- design and implement a tailored solution that reflects your specific requirements that enable you to deliver solution-based services that is highly differentiated and enhances your clients’ experience;
- be on hand to provide ongoing operational support and training to ensure you can scale and refine your solution.
Since 2008, our Hearing Services team have been helping legal teams in 90+ countries to take advantage of modern and efficient ways of running dispute hearings – be they in-person, hybrid or virtual.
They draw on their experience and deep technical expertise to:
- plan, manage and deliver your chosen type of hearing. You’ll be supported by a dedicated solution operations manager, case manager and virtual hearing manager at every stage of your case;
- design and deliver connected hearing rooms, hubs, and remote participation anywhere in the world;
- provide a world-class hearing delivery team that includes experienced court reporters, Evidence Presentation Officers and interpreters that can support you locally.
The Opus 2 Platform support team is dedicated to ensuring that you can continue to realise the value of your tailored solution without issues or interruptions.
The team of support specialists are available 24/7 to:
- resolve any technical issues swiftly and effectively;
- offer work arounds and support while we are investigating or resolving issues;
- ensure reliable delivery, implementation, and day-to-day operations for your team.