Opus 2 Transcripts
Whether it is a court hearing, ADR proceeding or other legal transcription needs, our world-class team of court reporters and transcribers have extensive experience and adhere to our strict quality and security standards.
If you require same-day or Realtime Transcription for an upcoming hearing, find out more about how Opus 2 Hearings can help you deliver hassle free litigation and arbitration proceedings.
Trusted by legal teams around the world
Trust Opus 2 with your transcription requirements.
- Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines
- Bellesalle Tokyo Nihonbashi
- Electricity Review Board, Perth, Australia
- Pakistan National Cricket Centre
- Various law firm offices and hotels
- Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia (BANI Arbitration Center)
- High Court, Hong Kong
- High Court, Kuala Lumpur
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- Japan International Dispute Resolution Center (JIDRC)
- Kompleks Mahkamah SSAAS, (Shah Alam) Malaysia
- Seoul International Dispute Resolution Center (SIDRC)
- Singapore International Commercial Court
- SNS ADR Centre, New Delhi, India
- Thailand Arbitration Centre (THAC)
Partners and integration
Our multi-award-winning technology combined with our world-class reporters delivers a seamless Realtime Transcription experience that can be used stand alone or combined with our integrated bundle and evidence presentation offering. Learn more about Opus 2 Hearings.
You can be confident that your team will receive the best quality transcripts. We work with world-class court reporters to accurately capture every moment of proceedings, giving you peace of mind that your transcripts will be right the first time, every time.
Sometimes transcripts are needed urgently, so we offer a range of turnaround times, including expedited services. We will always work with you to ensure your deadlines are met.
We can work with all audio formats, including digital and tape cassettes. Our technical capabilities, many of which are developed in-house, enables us to work with poor quality audio to achieve the best possible result.